and packed with protein, chicken breasts are pretty easy to digest.
Calories: 180, Calories from Fat: 60% DV, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 4g, Protein 14g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%, Exchanges: 1 Starch, 11/2 Very Lean Meat, 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 1
Spicy Chinese Chicken Tacos
- 1 box (4.6 oz) taco shells (12 shells)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (3/4 lb), cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 11/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
1. If desired, heat taco shells as directed on box.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, gingerroot and garlic; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until lightly browned.
3. Stir in soy sauce, honey, onion and pepper flakes to coat. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
4. To serve, place scant 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each taco shell. Top each with lettuce. Serve immediately.